Full Job description
Embroidery Machine Operator
Lucrecia is a small but fast growing embroidery business located in San Diego, CA. All of our designs are made in house and with you in mind; taking inspiration from our day to day! We are a boutique shop that specializes in digitizing and embroidering on premium apparel.
We are especially known for our pet and DIY designs. Everything is embroidered to order in the studio to avoid waste.
We are looking for a team player, reliable and organized individual to join our small team as an embroidery machine operator.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business. If you're ready to start vibing with us we are ready to hear from you!
Please send a CV/ cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Embroidery Machine Operator in the subject line.
About the role:
We're looking for a fast learner who with the correct training will become an expert in embroidery and can grow with us. You will be working side by side with our embroidery expert and studio manager.
This is a super fun but fast paced role with the possibility of growth as Lucrecia continues to grow.
- Basic embroidery machine experience (extensive training will be provided)
- Hooping/ De backing / steaming and folding of embroidered garments
- Reading embroidery order sheets
- Staying Organized and keeping a clean work area
- Familiarity with brother machines
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in running, operating, and troubleshooting embroidery machines (preferred)
- Multi-task ability
- Single and multi-head machine experience
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects within deadlines
Excellent organization skills
Desirable must haves:
- Running of a small business
- Industrial embroidery machine experience
- Coffee and dog lover!
Summary of terms
- Starting $15 per hour under self employed/freelance basis
- Mon - Thurs 9:00 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Desire to excel and grow with Lucrecia
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Probation - Two months
Work Location: One location